110 Copperwood Way Suite M
SIMPLY AMAZING! At 41, I accomplished something I never thought was possible! I became so inspired by Coach Berry that I achieved not only getting my health back but went on to enter competitions and won! click here... WOW! Just take a look at Tara, mother of 4 children and a champion.She looks as healthier and more fit now than before she had children. Age is only a number at Dare to be Fit, The Fountian of Youth. See photos before when I was pregnant and read my story by clicking herehttp://www.rb-berry.com/he-really-cares-about-people/
Ron at 61 years, an amazing definition of never growing old. Staying fit is the answer!
Sharene at 64 redefines health and beauty. Don't wait. Get fit and live a vibrant longer
life enjoying playing with your grandchildren rather than rocking in a chair.
CLICK BLACK BUTTON ON RIGHT COLUMN TO GET A
YOU ARE JUST ONE CLICK AWAY FROM BECOMING A BETTER YOU!
HELP LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE HAD BEFORE.
CLICK OR CALL ME AT
YOUR COACH FOR LIFE!
Open for motivation...
Don’t skim over this email…because I’m writing just to you today.
I understand the frustrations that you have when it comes to you body. I know all about your insecurities over the size of your thighs and how hopeless that can feel.
And today I’m here to motivate you to take action.
The answer to your body frustrations is to get you up off the couch and into the gym, day after day. So here’s my pep talk in bullet form—21 rewards that you will gain from regular exercise.
Do yourself a favor and print this list and post it where you’ll see it every day. When you need motivation or encouragement, simply read over this list and take action.
Remember that action alleviates anxiety. So whenever you’re feeling anxious over the current shape of your body, take that as a reminder to jump into action.
And then begin to reap these 21 rewards of exercise:
1. You’ll reset your body: Exercise has been described as a giant reset button. A good workout will block appetite swings, improve your mood and even help you sleep.
2. Your clothes will fit better: Consistent exercise will tone and tighten your body, causing your clothes to not only fit better but to also look nicer. Also exercise ensures that soon you’ll be trading your clothes in for smaller sizes.
3. You’ll be less stressed: You have enough stress in your life—it’s time for a break. A good workout invigorates your muscles, leaving you relaxed and less stressed.
4. You’ll have more energy: WebMD tallied research studies and concluded that 90% of them prove exercise increases energy levels in sedentary patients. Next time you feel fatigued, fight it will the most powerful tool available: exercise.
5. You’ll be stronger: Exercise improves muscle strength and endurance, two things that you use throughout each day. When you exercise consistently you’ll be pleasantly surprised when difficult tasks begin to seem easy.
6. You’ll be less likely to binge: Exercise has a powerful anti-binge effect on the body. This is due in part by an increase in sensitivity to leptin, a protein hormone, which has an appetite-taming effect.
7. You’ll burn calories: You know that excess body fat is made up of stored and unused calories. Fight back by burning loads of calories with fat-blasting workouts.
You’ll be more confident: Who doesn’t wish they walked and talked with more confidence? A consistent exercise program will do just that. As your body becomes more fit, watch as your confidence sky-rockets.
8. You’ll have fun: Believe it or not, exercise can be extremely enjoyable. Remember how fun it was to run around as a child? Tap into your inner child as you find a mode of exercise that gets you excited.
9. You’ll reduce your blood pressure: Exercise has been proven more effective than medication in reducing blood pressure to normal levels. A single workout has been shown to reduce blood pressure for the day and regular exercise reduces overall blood pressure in the long run.
10. You’ll lose the jiggles: Regular exercise tightens flabby arms, legs and waistlines. So wave goodbye to the jiggles with a solid exercise program.
11. You’ll increase insulin sensitivity: Researchers at Laval University in Quebec discovered that exercise improved insulin sensitivity dramatically. Peak after-meal insulin levels dropped by more than 20 percent after as little as 3 weeks of consistent exercise.
12. You’ll sleep better: Do you toss and turn for hours before falling asleep? Exercise is a powerful sleep aid. Your tired muscles encourage your body to quickly fall asleep so they can get their overnight repair work done.
13. You’ll lower your risk of heart disease: Regular exercise strengthens your heart and makes it more resilient against disease. A sedentary lifestyle is a major risk factor for heart disease, so rest assured that consistent exercise is your ally against disease.
14. You’ll feel great: Vigorous exercise releases natural endorphins (happy hormones) into your blood stream that dissolve pain and anxiety. You’ve probably heard of ‘runner’s high’, this can be achieved by any great workout.
15. You’ll lower your risk of diabetes: Studies show that exercising as little as half an hour each day can dramatically reduce your risk of diabetes. If you are at risk of diabetes, or already have diabetes, regular exercise is the most effective treatment for reversing the disease.
16. You’ll meet cool people: You could benefit from a group of new, energetic friends, right? Gyms, bootcamps, workout centers and even the jogging trail are all great places to connect with fun new friends.
17. You’ll improve your BMI: You know that maintaining a healthy BMI is key in disease prevention. Exercise is the best way to keep your BMI under control.
18. You’ll increase your endurance: Do you ever get out of breath when walking up stairs or through the mall? Regular exercise builds your endurance for everyday activities.
19. Your doctor will be impressed: How many times has your doctor given you the lecture about losing weight and exercising more? Exercise regularly and get your MD off your back!
20. You’ll look amazing: Are you happy with the shape and size of your body? Regular exercise works wonders on your physique. Within a few weeks you’ll see shape and tone in all the right places.
Are you ready to alleviate your anxiety by taking action? Good!
Simply pick up the phone, or reply to this email, and let me know that you’re ready to get started. I’ll create a personalized fitness plan that’s just right for you and together we will get you into the best shape of your life.
Let’s do this!
Your New Body
Can you picture it? Your slimmed-down, toned-up body that you’ve earned after a few solid months of working out and eating right. Oh the satisfaction!
One of the first things that people always say, when seeing one of my transformed clients, is how much younger they look. Getting rid of excess fat and getting your body into ideal condition is the quickest and easiest way to look and feel younger than ever.
Guarantee that you’ll meet your fitness and weight loss goals by working with me. You’ll be held accountable with your workouts and you’ll be instructed properly and shown techniques and strategies that will expedite your results. Call or email today to get started on a program that will take the guesswork out of fitness and to set your results on fire :)
Fastest Chicken Stir Fry
Think you don’t have enough time to cook a healthy meal? Think again. This healthy and delicious chicken stir-fry takes only minutes to make. Instead of chopping the vegetables yourself, this recipe calls for pre-chopped ingredients found in the produce section of your grocery store. Skip the take out line tonight and try this recipe instead.
Here’s what you need…
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 2 inch segments
- 1 (16 oz) package pre-chopped stir fry vegetables
- 1 (10 oz) package shredded cabbage
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or wok. Add the garlic. When the garlic is browned add the asparagus. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the asparagus turns bright green.
- Add the chopped stir-fry vegetables, cabbage, and pineapple. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the cooked chicken pieces and mix in the teriyaki sauce. Stir-fry for another minute, until the sauce is evenly distributed.
One serving equals: 117 calories, 1.8g fat, 15.8g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 10.7g protein.
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers!
Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.