110 Copperwood Way Suite M
SIMPLY AMAZING! At 41, I accomplished something I never thought was possible! I became so inspired by Coach Berry that I achieved not only getting my health back but went on to enter competitions and won! click here... WOW! Just take a look at Tara, mother of 4 children and a champion.She looks as healthier and more fit now than before she had children. Age is only a number at Dare to be Fit, The Fountian of Youth. See photos before when I was pregnant and read my story by clicking herehttp://www.rb-berry.com/he-really-cares-about-people/
Ron at 61 years, an amazing definition of never growing old. Staying fit is the answer!
Sharene at 64 redefines health and beauty. Don't wait. Get fit and live a vibrant longer
life enjoying playing with your grandchildren rather than rocking in a chair.
CLICK BLACK BUTTON ON RIGHT COLUMN TO GET A
YOU ARE JUST ONE CLICK AWAY FROM BECOMING A BETTER YOU!
HELP LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE HAD BEFORE.
CLICK OR CALL ME AT
YOUR COACH FOR LIFE!
3 Dinners You Can Throw Together After Work
Having a busy day with work and errands and meetings? You aren’t alone. Most of my clients complain of simply not having enough time at the end of their day to cook a healthy dinner.
This I’m-too-busy-to-cook mentality leads to unhealthy dinner choices from restaurants and fast food chains. And like I’ve told you before, you can exercise every day but if you eat too many calories then you won’t achieve the results that you want.
Today I have 3 quick dinner solutions for you to use on those busy weeknights when you’re tempted to grab a less-than-healthy dinner from a to-go joint. These dinners are both tasty and fitness friendly, so you can stay on track with your results.
Go-To Quick Dinner #1: Honey Mustard Chicken
- 4 large bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
- Combine the mustard, garlic, marjoram and honey together and evenly spread the mixture over each chicken thigh. Place the chicken in a glass casserole pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until cooked through. Enjoy!
Go-To Quick Dinner #2: Leftovers Frittata
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk or broth
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup chopped and cooked meat and/or veggies (use leftovers!)
- Olive oil spray
- In a large bowl beat the eggs, milk, thyme, and meat and/or veggies.
- Place an 8-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot and coat with the olive oil spray. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes until the eggs are set. Place under a broiler for 3-4 minutes, until the top is golden. Cut into wedges and serve. Enjoy!
Go-To Quick Dinner #3: Pan Fried Salmon
- 4 (6 oz) skin-on salmon fillets
- sea salt and black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Dry the salmon fillets with paper towels and season on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Reduce the heat to medium-low and press the salmon fillets in the pan, skin down. Press down firmly for 10 seconds on each fillet.
- Cook for about 7 minutes, until it lifts easily out of the pan without sticking. Flip and sear the other side for 20 seconds. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy these quick-n-healthy dinner recipes that are designed to keep you on track and eating healthy even on the busiest of days.
Remember that exercise is vital to getting and staying in phenomenal shape – and I’m here to help you do just that. Call or email me now to get started on my best fitness plan.
Let’s get you into the best shape of your life!
Stock Those Ingredients
When your kitchen is stocked with fresh, seasonal produce and lean meats, as well as an array of fresh and dried herbs, it’s easy to throw together quick and nutritious meals. Keep your grocery shopping to the outskirts of the store – the produce section, meat department, eggs and dairy fridges.
Buy fresh ingredients that work as building blocks for wholesome meals.
Taco Roasted Cauliflower
Wondering what side dish to serve with your speedy dinner? Roasting cauliflower (or broccoli) is a phenomenal veggie side dish that’s quick and tasty. The classic way is to roast with simply olive oil, minced garlic and sea salt. It only takes a few moments of prep work and then roasts in the oven for 20 or so minutes while you pull dinner together. The florets come out crispy and savory, which is a nice change from soft and soggy that we often encounter.
This version below uses taco spices to amp up the flavor and excitement of this classic cauliflower dish. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
- 3 heads cauliflower
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash the cauliflower heads and remove the stem and leaves. Cut into florets and then slice the florets into thin, flat pieces.
- Place the florets in a large bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients. Spread over two large rimmed baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 86 calories, 6g fat, 6g carbohydrate, 2g sugar, 292mg sodium, 3g fiber, and 3g protein.
Spread the word. Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter to your friends, family, and coworkers.